· Charlotte Motor Speedway located near Interstate 85 Exit 49 on US Highway 29.
· Credentials issued by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA are required for admission at all times – this includes a sticker affixed to the vehicle windshield and a personal Vendor Pass.
· Car Corral Spaces are 10’ wide and 18' deep -- enough space for one car.
· Spring (April) Event: Car Corral on the Track Oval - Green Car Corral and Red Car Corral outside.
· Fall (September) Event: Car Corral on the Track Oval.
· Drivable Vehicles, only, can be sold in the Car Corrals -- Drivable Vehicles can also be sold in the Flea Market.
· Non-Drivable Vehicles can only be sold in the Flea Market.
· Certain other vehicles, such as Limos -- Motor Homes – Rollbacks – Dual Rear Wheel Trucks --Boats or other marine equipment, cannot be sold in the Car Corral – Vehicles cannot be longer than 19 feet --see the Event Regulations for further details.
· Obtain your spaces in advance, at least three weeks before the event by phoning 704-841-1990, M-F, 9 AM to 4 PM.
· Purchase spaces on the field from the Hornets Nest Region, AACA – proceed to the Green Field Registration Tent – use Entrance P from Morehead Road or Entrance A from US Highway 29 North.
Car Corral Vehicles, arriving before 7:00 AM Thursday, must
line up in the Staging Area near the Concord Water Tower. Vendors
with three or more Corral spaces may obtain a permit to enter on Wednesday -
contact the HNR Office.
Vendors with three or more Corral spaces may obtain a permit to enter on Wednesday - contact the HNR Office.
· Car Corral vehicles can be delivered by Car Hauler or trailer inside all day on Thursday and cannot be picked up again by Car Hauler or trailer until after 12:00 NOON on Sunday. Otherwise, vehicles must be driven outside to be picked up on Friday or Saturday. A Car Hauler pass issued by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA is required. There is a fee for the Car Hauler pass.
· Gate 25 opens for Car Corral Set-Up to begin at 7:00 AM on Thursday.
· Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday Gates open to public at 8:00 AM.
· Selling continues until dark on Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
· Public ticket selling continues each day, except Sunday, until approximately 5:00 PM – as set by the Speedway.
· Public is NOT required to leave the event at 5:00 PM – selling continues until sundown.
· Car Corral Vendors must vacate the Speedway Infield by sundown on Sunday.
· Admission and Parking fees are collected by the Speedway.
· Public admission is $10 per person -- under 12 with adults, are free.
· Public Parking is $5 per vehicle.
· Food and Beverage is available on the grounds – Vendors cannot sell Food and Beverages.
· Approximately 150,000 attendance is expected in Spring and Fall.