- The National AACA Southeastern Spring Meet Car Show is held in Charlotte each April hosted by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA.
- The AACA Meet Field is located in the paved area adjacent to US Highway 29 and Morehead Road.
- Pre-registered, original or restored to original vehicles only, are allowed in an AACA Meet. Spring registrations must be made through the National AACA Office in Hershey, PA and everyone showing a vehicle must be a member of National AACA.
- Show Vehicles begin entering at 7:00 AM on Saturday morning and judging begins at 11:00 AM. Vehicles generally must remain on the Meet Field until 3:00 PM or until released by the Chief Judge.
- AACA Awards will be presented in the AACA Tent adjacent to the Meet Field beginning at 4:00 PM. There is a “picnic” dinner following the Awards Presentation for those who pre-register for the dinner.
- AACA Judges parking is located close to the AACA Tent.
- AACA vehicle trailer parking is located on the speedway grounds so that show vehicles do not have to be on the public roads to enter the Meet Field. The brass and oldest vehicles have parking very close to the Meet Field to minimize travel distance.
- There is no admission charge to walk the AACA Meet field and view the outstanding vehicles – a parking fee will be collected by Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Join the Antique Automobile Club of America at www.aaca.org.
Phone the Hornets Nest Region 704-841-1396 for the Charlotte AACA Meet information.