1 - Charlotte Motor Speedway located near Interstate 85 Exit 49 on US Highway 29.
2 - Gate opens for Vendor Set-Up to begin at 7:00 AM on Thursday -- Vendors may enter beginning at 7:00 AM each morning, if they leave the Speedway overnight.
3 - Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday Gates open to public at 8:00 AM.
4 - Vendor selling continues until sundown on Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
5 - Public ticket selling by Speedway continues each day, except Sunday,
until 5:00 PM.
6 - Flea Market sales may continue until sundown public is not required to leave when ticket sales stop.
7 - Blue Field and Orange Field Flea Market spaces inside the Infield are usually sold out in advance, especially for the Spring event. Most of these spaces are ten feet wide and thirty feet deep.
8 - Green Field and Red Field Flea Market spaces are outside the Track. Most of these spaces are ten feet wide and twenty feet deep and cost less than the Blue and Orange Field spaces. The Red Field is only used in the Spring -- the Fall event Green Field is much smaller than the Spring event.
9 - Reserve your spaces at least three weeks in advance by using the Registration Form on this website or by phoning the Hornets Nest Region Office at 704-841-1990, M-F, 9AM to 4PM.
10-Spaces may also be purchased on the Field at the Green Field Registration Tent, beginning at 7:00 AM on Thursday, when the event opens. Spaces are available for sale Thursday thru Saturday at this location. Access to the Green Field Registration Tent is available by using Entrance P from Morehead Road or Entrance A from US29.
11-Vendors with Blue and Orange Field spaces can enter at 7 AM each day, unless they are "living" in these fields. Vendors with Green and Red Field spaces can enter beginning Tuesday before the event opens, if they know where to park, and do not need help. Hornets Nest Region Officials will not be available on the Fields to help Vendors until Thursday morning at 7 AM. Speedway personnel DO NOT have information to help Vendors -- the Hornets Nest Region Officials do this.
12-Vendors will want to advertise in the Event Program passed out free to customers as they enter on Thursday thru Saturday each morning.
· AACA Southeastern Spring Meet Car Show is held in the Spring and a Hornets Nest Region Car Show is held in the Fall. Each event schedules Collector Cars start coming in by 7:00 AM; judging starts at 11:00 AM. Spring Awards will be made at the AACA Banquet held at the Embassy Suites Hotel. (Spring 2012 will have different arrangements - contact the HNR Office.) Fall Awards will be made on the Region show field about 2:30 PM. Pre-registered, original or restored to original vehicles only, are allowed at each event. Spring registrations are made through the National AACA Office in Hershey, PA and everyone showing a vehicle must be a member of National AACA. Fall registrations are made through the Hornets Nest Region office.
AACA Youth Program takes place at the AACA Show Field on Saturday at 1:00 PM. Young people age 5 to 15 are welcome to learn about cars and their parts.
· Many other Car Shows are on display in the Start-Finish Line area, Pit Road area and Concourse area Saturday all day and Sunday until about 3:00 PM consult the Charlotte AutoFair Program for locations.
· Manufacturers Midway and the Garage Displays are open all four days.
· Collector Vehicle Auction presented by the Speedway is scheduled for Friday and Saturday.
· Plan ahead and be prepared for the weather conditions!
· Admission and Parking fees are collected by Charlotte Motor Speedway.
· Public admission is $10 per person -- under 12 with adults, are free.
· Public Parking is $5 per vehicle.
· Food and Beverage available on the grounds.
· All details are subject to change phone Hornets Nest Region 704-841-1990 with questions.
· Approximately 150,000 attendance is expected over the four day event in the Spring and Fall.