- The National AACA Southeastern Spring Meet Car Show is held in Charlotte each April hosted by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA.
- The AACA Meet is located in the paved lot, across from the Smith Tower office building, and adjacent to the intersection of US Highway 29 and Morehead Road.
- Pre-registered, original or restored to original vehicles only, are allowed in an AACA Meet. Spring registrations must be made through the National AACA Office in Hershey, PA and everyone showing a vehicle must be a member of National AACA.
- Show Vehicles begin entering at 7:00 AM on Saturday morning and judging begins at 11:00 AM. Vehicles must remain on the Meet Field until 3:00 PM or until released by the Chief Judge.
- AACA Awards will be presented in the AACA Tent adjacent to the Meet Field beginning at 4:00 PM. There is a “picnic” dinner following the Awards Presentation for those who pre-register for the dinner.
- AACA Judges parking is located close to the AACA Tent on Saturday morning.
- AACA show vehicle trailer parking is located so that show vehicles do not have to be on the public roads to get into the Meet Field.
- There is no admission charge to view the AACA Spring Meet – a public parking fee will be collected by Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Join the Antique Automobile Club of America at www.aaca.org.
Phone the Hornets Nest Region 704-841-1396 for the Charlotte AACA Meet information. AACA Members must register on-line with the National AACA website.