· Charlotte Motor Speedway is located on US Highway 29 at Speedway Boulevard, which is Exit 49 from Interstate 85 Special Note -- there is as more Flea Market and Car Corral (Spring April) outside the Speedway Underpass -- visit all of the Flea Market and Car Corrals !!
· Gate opens for Vendor Set-Up to begin at 7:00 AM on Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday.
· Gates open for public ticket selling at 8:00 AM on Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday.
· Vendor Sales and Vehicle Selling continues until sundown on Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
· Public ticket selling continues each day, except Sunday, until approximately 5:00 PM. Sunday varies.
· Flea Market sales may continue until sundown – public is not required to leave when ticket sales stop.
· Attention: As with any large Flea Market, all Vendors will not be available all day on Sunday.
· Wear good walking shoes – aisles are pavement, gravel or grass – a lot of walking is required!
· Blue, Orange, Green and Red Field Flea Market fields include more than 150 acres of collector vehicle goods.
· Car Corral on the track oval is 1.5 miles long with vehicles on two sides – more than 1,600 of them!
· Green Car Corral in Spring only, has many more vehicles for sale – adjacent to the Green Flea Market, between the Underpass Gate 26 and the old tunnel on the US29 side of the Track.
· Plan ahead and be prepared for weather conditions!
· Admission and Parking fees are collected by the Speedway.
· Public admission is $10 per person -- under 12 with adults, are free.
· Public Parking is $5 per vehicle.
· Food and Beverage is available on the grounds – Vendors cannot sell these items.
· Approximately 150,000 attendance is expected over four days each Spring (April) and Fall (September).